The DRAMINSKI 4Vet Mini offers professional quality images in addition to being a portable and ergonomic tool for large and small animal vets.
Our new ultrasound video goggles are comfortable, with excellent adjustments available. If you examine a lot of animals in a row or work in very light rooms, these goggles with a clear, easy view image will make your work easy.
The scanner is also even more advanced than iScan and has a bigger screen. The 4Vet Mini can be connected to an external screen with an adapter (DVI to VGA)
- Dimensions: 23.0 x 17.0 x 6.5 cm
- Weight: 2060 g without probe and battery pack
- Display modes: B Mode (Real-time), B+B Mode (Dual Mode Display), B+M Mode
- Display: 7” LCD LED backlight
- Image management:
- freeze (image freeze),
- zoom 60 – 200% of the default image with a 20% increase rate,
- full-screen function,
- save images and cine loop (256 frames) in memory,
- measurements – distance, area, volume, foetal ageing table,
- Probes available:
- convex 2–8 MHz,
- micro convex 4–9 MHz,
- linear 60 mm 5–10 MHz,
- linear 40 mm 6–14 MHz,
- endorectal 4–9 MHz
- Continuous operation on fully charged battery: about 3h 10 min
Comfortable and easy to use:
- a five-point system of adjustment: the head circumference, depth, height, angle of inclination and setting of the distance between the goggles and the eyes,
- the removable cover of the forehead part of the goggles (easy to clean),
- colourful display,
- resolution 640 x 480,
- excellent, clear image,
- excellent visibility of the surroundings during your work (safety of work).
YOU CAN TAKE IT WITH YOU EVERYWHERE
It is light. Complete weight is just 2.5 kg. It is small. Thanks to miniaturisation of electronic systems its dimensions are 23 cm x 17 cm x 6.5 cm. Thanks to its low weight, dimensions and efficient battery supply your work in the field will become pleasurable.
IT GUARANTEES CONTINUOUS WORK
Having a spare battery which takes 2.5 hours to be charged and lasts for 3 hours, all you need is a 5-second break to change the battery and continue working.
IT WILL HELP YOU OBTAIN DIAGNOSTIC IMAGES
YOU WILL BE SURPRISED BY ITS FUNCTIONALITY
Thanks to a rational keyboard the access to the primary functions of the device during the scan is quick and easy. The special position of the keys makes the device user-friendly for left and right-handed people.
CHOOSE A PROBE ADJUSTED TO YOUR NEEDS
The device operates with a lot of different exchangeable electronic probes: convex 2–8 MHz, micro-convex 4–9 MHz, linear 60 mm 5-10 MHz, linear 40 mm 6-14 MHz and endorectal 4-9 MHz. The 4Vet mini can fulfil the needs of mixed practice vets.
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE AN EXCELLENT IMAGE EVEN IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT
Special light-weight goggles with an easy attachment system and improved viewing angle make the image visible even in direct sunlight. A 7-inch LCD backlit monitor uses a fully digital imaging technique (B, B+B, B+M).
YOU CAN TRANSFER THE DATA TO YOUR COMPUTER
DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ITS DURABILITY
We know how reliable our ultrasound scanners are, that is why we give a 2-year warranty (6 months for batteries)
A standard set contains:
- scanner body,
- electronic probe (to be arranged with the producer: linear rectal or convex or micro-convex),
- two external lithium-ion batteries,
- battery charger, with a set of cables,
- bottle of ultrasound gel,
- transport case with foam,
- 7″ LCD LED backlight monitor
- Dual B Mode
- B+M Mode
- micro USB 2.0 image transfer
- 3 Hour 10 Minute battery
- Dimensions: 32.5 x 21.0 x 8.0
- Weight: 4.5 lbs without probe and battery pack
- Convex Array 2–8 MHz
- Microconvex Array 4–9 MHz
- Linear Array 60 mm 5–10 MHz
- Linear Array 40 mm 6–14 MHz
- Rectal 4–9 MHz
We know how reliable our ultrasound scanners are, that is why we give a 2-year warranty on the main unit (1-year on the goggles and 6 months for batteries).