Eschmann 8292357 box of 10 2L suction liners.
- One simple patient connection – no risk of misconnection
- A small number of product codes – reduced inventory Closed system – safe and hygienic
- Fold-flat liners – dramatically less space required for storage
- Vacuum stays attached to the canister – fast and safe to change
- Easy to learn – high staff acceptance Fast to use – reduces user time
Disposable Suction Liner Overview
- 1 Single Patient Connector: Eliminates the risk of misconnection, and makes liner changes swift and safe. The white connector is factory-fitted to every liner and is discarded after the liner has been used. No additional connectors are required.
- 2 Dual Purpose Filter: Offers bacterial filtration and fluid overflow protection. Every liner has this filter, so the standard liner suits all applications.
- 3 Fold Flat Design: Dramatically reduces storage space.
- 4 Tethered Cap: Provides secure, dependable closure after use. 5 Serial Port: For simple cascading from one-liner to the next.
At PSS we pride ourselves on our customer service and are happy to offer as much help as needed regardless of the query size.
We have an ethos of providing the best quality products at affordable prices and fully supporting them with our own team of highly skilled and experienced technicians and engineers.
Our Price Promise: We aim to offer the most competitive price, but if you can buy the same item elsewhere for a better price let us know and we will try to match or better the price.
Demos/Loans: Picking equipment from a website can be quite a challenge. We can visit your practice, so you can sample our products and discuss your needs with one of our team.
How To Order: You don’t have to pay now. Many of our customers have accounts open with us as they like to be invoiced later, instead of paying now. You can order:
Online: You can order online and select the invoicing option that suits you
Phone: 01452 347101
Backorders: We keep most items in stock and will aim to despatch the next day to you. Pre-owned items will be serviced and checked prior to being shipped as quickly as we can to you. However, special-order items / made to order items may take up to 4 weeks. Once an order is placed a member of our team will be in contact to keep you informed of estimated delivery dates.