All of our Pre-owned Equipment comes with 90 days warranty and will be serviced/checked prior to delivery.
The Caleo® provides an ideal microenvironment for neonates by delivering advanced thermoregulation parameters. The Caleo® offers ease of use, intelligent accessibility, and the nurturing power of developmental care- bringing practical benefits to infants, caregivers and parents.
- Advanced thermoregulation
- Caleo® provides an ideal microenvironment for neonates by delivering the appropriate temperature, humidity, and oxygen levels. It is designed to create a microclimate that minimises the effect of disturbances and time out of its Thermo-Neutral Zone. Our double air curtain acts as a security blanket for the neonate, providing a balanced climate even when access doors are open. Through Dräger’s innovative ThermoMonitoring, you can continuously measure both central and peripheral body temperature – giving you the truest, most accurate early indicator of cold or heat stress, or temperature instability.
- Reassuring ease of use
- You will certainly appreciate Caleo’s ease of operation. Since many caregivers want to prioritise a baby’s natural sleep pattern over protocol, reducing or eliminating disturbance is crucial. At the touch of a button, the mattress can be tilted from outside, and the height of the bed can be adjusted from both sides, e.g. to allow seated care. The intuitive control panel makes sophisticated functions simple to use. With text messages to guide you, the easy-to-read display provides you with valuable Information. Caleo’s trend parameters (air, skin, humidity, oxygen and weight) are adjustable from three hours to seven days, and the thermal monitoring display shows central and peripheral temperature trends.
- System synergy
- Caleo® works together with intelligently designed architectural systems, bedside monitoring, and gentle neonatal ventilation – providing an integrated work environment that is ergonomically smart, intuitively simple, and perfectly accessible. The result is improved decision making, communication, time savings, and decreased risk of errors across the NICU and beyond.
- Intelligent accessibility
- Caleo® offers caregivers and parents easier, closer access to a premature baby while balancing the baby’s need for a stable, controlled micro climate with your need for continuous access, especially in an emergency. Caleo’s generously designed JumboPorts™ give you full, climate-controlled access to any part of the bed so that endotracheal intubation and minor surgical procedures can be carried out inside the incubator.
- Advanced developmental care
- Developmental care aims to create an environment of low noise, minimal disturbance, and less stressful procedures for the premature baby. Caleo’s developmental care concept comes close to that ideal by reducing negative stimuli through quiet doors and drawers, and electronic bed tilt which helps reduce the internal noise level. Caleo® is the first incubator to feature a kangaroo mode, which provides continuous monitoring of the baby’s temperature while maintaining the ideal environment inside the incubator until the baby is returned. Other practical features include height adjustment to allow seated care and plenty of knee space under the incubator. In this way, Caleo® combines the benefits of natural bonding and closer-than-ever physical contact with a minimum of stress for you and the baby.