- Slim & lightweight design
- High-resolution LCD
- Easy to operate
- Low patient dosage
- Excellent Image Quality
- Large capacity battery
- Compatible with chemical film & digital sensors
- Tube voltage: 60kV (Fixed)
- Tube current: 2mA (Fixed)
- High voltage generating circuit: High-frequency inverter method
- X-ray control method: Controlled by microprocessor
- Time setting range: 0.1~2.0 seconds (0.01sec. step)
- Type: Stationary anode x-ray tube
- X-ray tube model: D-081B (Toshiba)
- X-ray tube focal size: 0.8mm
- Target angle: 20°
- Total filtration: 1.8mm A1(Inherent filtration: 0.8mm A1, Fixed added filtration:1.0mm A1)
Download the PDF Brochure
Please contact us for further information
At PSS we pride ourselves on our customer service and are happy to offer as much help as needed regardless of the query size.
We have an ethos of providing the best quality products at affordable prices and fully supporting them with our own team of highly skilled and experienced technicians and engineers.
Our Price Promise: We aim to offer the most competitive price, but if you can buy the same item elsewhere for a better price let us know and we will try to match or better the price.
Demos/Loans: Picking equipment from a website can be quite a challenge. We can visit your practice, so you can sample our products and discuss your needs with one of our team.
How To Order: You don’t have to pay now. Many of our customers have accounts open with us as they like to be invoiced later, instead of paying now. You can order:
Online: You can order online and select the invoicing option that suits you
Phone: 01452 347101
Backorders: We keep most items in stock and will aim to despatch the next day to you. Pre-owned items will be serviced and checked prior to being shipped as quickly as we can to you. However, special-order items / made to order items may take up to 4 weeks. Once an order is placed a member of our team will be in contact to keep you informed of estimated delivery dates.