DRAMIŃSKI BLUE is a veterinary diagnostic ultrasound scanner that provides surprisingly detailed images. Enjoy the sensitive touch screen. The scanner is second to none after the first examination. It is a modern ultrasound scanner with excellent Doppler ultrasonography and high-quality imaging. Designed to diagnose small animals and horses.
Based on opinions from leading veterinary specialists we have put together the perfect probe combination packages for general practice vets, small animal vets and equine vets.
Technologies of the future
- LuciD™ – a system that enhances contrast, sharpness and tissue differentiation making images readable and easy to interpret.
- D-Curve™ distinguishes between slight echogenicity differences – a transfer curve ideally suited to the human eye perception.
- Vi-Probe™ is a unique technology that provides phased array image type on the convex probe and convex image on the linear probe. BLUE provides enhanced vision, even through a small acoustic window.
Standby and Operating Time
- The veterinary ultrasound scanner is ready to operate after 25 seconds. The built-in battery provides up to 2.5-h convenient operation with no power supply connection needed.
- Active fields allow quick standard parameter setting. Measure the distance immediately after freezing the image – no additional menu needed. Entering a patient’s data before an ultrasound examination is not necessary. This can be done while saving the first image.
Multiple Doppler Imaging Modes
- The veterinary scanner has three Doppler imaging modes: Color Doppler, Power Doppler, Pulse Wave Doppler. The technology allows examining blood flow in blood vessels.
Replaceable Probe System
- If the probe needs to be replaced during an ultrasound examination, the system will detect the new one automatically.
- Convex R60 / 3,5 MHz
- Convex R50 / 5 MHz
- Linear L40 / 10 MHz
- Microconvex R15 / 6,5 MHz
- P-probe R20 / 6,5 MHz
- Linear rectal probe L60 / 7 MHz
- OPU R11 / 6,5 MHz
- Click Here for Probe Specifications
- Whether it is a quick emergency screening of a patient or an accurate ultrasound diagnostics in orthopaedic surgery, BLUE will always be there, ready for new challenges.
- We have applied solutions that allow using the latest technology in the veterinary ultrasound scanner weighing 4 kg only.
Large Touch Screen
- The 12″ LED LCD display guarantees a successful diagnosis. The features are controlled via a sensitive touch panel. Quick and easy operation.
- The DRAMIŃSKI BLUE veterinary ultrasound scanner has a two-year warranty.
- Ultrasound scanner with built-in battery
- Power supply
- User manual with warranty card
- Carrying case
See a full review here – Draminski Blue – First Opinion Veterinary Ultrasound (fovu.co.uk)
Pulse Wave Doppler
|1-14 MHz (probe type dependant)
|256 degrees, D-Curve™ (grayscale curve adapted to the human eye perception)
|Image analysis and processing
|LuciD™ (contrast, sharpness and tissue differentiation enhancement system)
|Vi-Probe™ virtual convex probe on linear probes, virtual sector probe on convex probes
|Frame memory and cine loop viewing
|Images and cine loop viewing with description, patient data and date
|Data transmission to a data storage device
|Via USB interface
|Exported file format
|PNG for images, AVI, MP4, MOV for cine loop viewing
|Number of probe ports
|One port, automatic probe recognition
|2 x USB 3.0, 2 x LAN, 1 x HDMI
|12″ LED LCD display
|Capacitive touch panel
|approx. 25 s
|Continuous operation time with battery supply
|approx. 2 hours 30 min.
|Package charging time
|approx. 4 hours.
Caster stand (low)
|From -15°C to +45°C
|Recommended storage temperature
|From 0°C to + 45°C
At PSS we pride ourselves on our customer service and are happy to offer as much help as needed regardless of the query size.
We have an ethos of providing the best quality products at affordable prices and fully supporting them with our own team of highly skilled and experienced technicians and engineers.
Our Price Promise:
We aim to offer the most competitive price, but if you can buy the same item elsewhere for a better price let us know and we will try to match or better the price.
Picking equipment from a website can be quite a challenge. We can visit your practice, so you can sample our products and discuss your needs with one of our team.
How To Order:
You don’t have to pay now. Many of our customers have accounts open with us as they like to be invoiced later, instead of paying now.
You can order:
Online: You can order online and select the invoicing option that suits you
Phone: 01452 347101
We keep most items in stock and will aim to despatch the next day to you. Pre-owned items will be serviced and checked prior to being shipped as quickly as we can to you. However, special-order items / made to order items may take up to 4 weeks. Once an order is placed a member of our team will be in contact to keep you informed of estimated delivery dates.