With the 4Vet Slim being warmly welcome in multiple markets we are thrilled to announce the BLUE as the newest addition to the Draminski ultrasound scanner portfolio. It is a modern ultrasound scanner with excellent Doppler ultrasonography and high-quality imaging. Designed to diagnose small animals and horses.
Based on opinions from leading veterinary specialists we have put together the perfect probe combination packages for general practice vets, small animal vets and equine vets.
- The 12″ LED LCD display guarantees a successful diagnosis. The features are controlled via a sensitive touch panel. Quick and easy operation
- We have made a scanner featuring the latest technology that weighs only 4 kg.
- Excellent Doppler, giving you a more precise examination. The veterinary scanner has three Doppler imaging modes: Colour Doppler, Power Doppler, Pulse Wave Doppler. The technology allows examining blood flow in blood vessels.
- The veterinary ultrasound scanner is ready to operate after 25 seconds. The built-in battery provides up to 2.5-h convenient operation with no power supply connection needed.
- Operation is simpler than ever: active fields allow quick standard parameter setting. Measure the distance immediately after freezing the image – no additional menu needed. Entering a patient’s data before an ultrasound examination is not necessary. This can be done while saving the first image.
- New Software Technologies;
- LuciD™ – a system that enhances contrast, sharpness and tissue differentiation making images readable and easy to interpret.
- Vi-Probe™ is a unique technology that provides a phased array image type on the convex probe, and a convex image on the linear probe. BLUE provides enhanced vision, even though a small acoustic window.
- D-Curve™ distinguishes between slight echogenicity differences – a transfer curve ideally suited to the human eye perception. Grayscale curve ideally suited to the human eyes perception.
- Interchangeable probes: If the probe needs to be swapped during an ultrasound examination, the system will detect the new one automatically.
- Convex R60 / 3,5 MHz
- Convex R50 / 5 MHz
- Equine Linear L40 / 10 MHz
- Microconvex R15 / 6,5 MHz
- P-probe ( rectal microconvex probe) R20 / 6,5 MHz
- Rectal Linear L60 / 7 MHz
- OPU R11 / 6,5 MHz
- New P-probe included in set BLUE SPORT HORSE VET – it is a rectal microconvex probe for equine pelvis examinations
- The Draminski BLUE veterinary ultrasound scanner has a two-year warranty.
- Ultrasound scanner with built-in battery
- Probe (optional)
- Power supply
- User manual with warranty card
- Carrying case
|Imaging modes||B Mode,
Pulse Wave Doppler
|Operating frequency||1-14 MHz (probe type dependant)|
|Grayscale||256 degrees, D-Curve™ (grayscale curve adapted to the human eye perception)|
|Image analysis and processing||LuciD™ (contrast, sharpness and tissue differentiation enhancement system)|
|Ultrasound control||Vi-Probe™ virtual convex probe on linear probes, virtual sector probe on convex probes|
|Frame memory and cine loop viewing||100 GB|
|Data record||Images and cine loop viewing with description, patient data and date|
|Data transmission to a data storage device||Via USB interface|
|Exported file format||PNG for images, AVI, MP4, MOV for cine loop viewing|
|Number of probe ports||One port, automatic probe recognition|
|External ports||2 x USB 3.0, 2 x LAN, 1 x HDMI|
|Monitor||12″ LED LCD display|
|Feature control||Capacitive touch panel|
|Standby time||approx. 25 s|
|Continuous operation time with battery supply||approx. 2 hours 30 min.|
|Package charging time||approx. 4 hours.|
Caster stand (low)
|Operating temperature||From -15°C to +45°C|
|Recommended storage temperature||From 0°C to + 45°C|