Photon Surgical Systems Ltd
- All prices exclude VAT.
- Any special offer given by the Company applies only to the Goods specified within that offer and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offers apply only while stocks last.
- Online Orders
- Orders received by midday Monday-Thursday will be sent out on a next day service whenever possible.
- Offline Orders
- We will confirm delivery prices once the enquiry has been made, as it is size/weight/location dependent.
- Payment is due no later than fourteen days from the date of invoice for account customers. Pro Forma invoices for immediate payment for non-account and overseas customers – once we can see the money has been successfully transferred we will begin processing your order immediately.
- Photon Surgical Systems reserves the right to revert to Pro Forma invoicing any account customer who disregards the company’s credit terms.
- Any discounts agreed between Photon Surgical Systems Ltd and the customer are only valid provided payment of the relevant invoice is made within 14 days of the invoice date.
- Minimum Order Charge – this applies to certain non-stock items e.g., low-value items/accessories that we need to order from our suppliers. We will only charge what the supplier charges us and we will notify you of the cost at the time of order.
- Payment Options
Photon Surgical Systems Ltd
Account Number: 76496031
Sort Code: 60-09-02
- Cheques – Made payable to ‘Photon Surgical Systems Ltd’
- Credit/Debit Card (Online Orders Only) – We accept Visa, Mastercard & American Express
- Paypal (Online Orders Only)
(Credit/Debit Card & Paypal Fees apply, please ask)
- A deposit of 50% of the total order value is required when we are asked to hold or buy in equipment that is not needed immediately. This deposit is non-refundable.
- Delivery & Returns
- The Company will use all reasonable endeavours to despatch Goods ordered as soon as possible, but please remember that reconditioned equipment needs checking prior to delivery.
- The Customer must inspect the Goods at the time of delivery to ensure that everything has arrived in good condition, before signing any paperwork. We will assume the shipment was delivered in good condition unless the receiver has noted any damage on the delivery record when he or she accepted the shipment. In order for us to consider a claim for damage the contents of your shipment and the original packaging must be made available to us for inspection. Any discrepancies must be reported to Photon Surgical Systems Ltd within 24 hours of receipt.
- When deliveries are made on days when the outside temperature is less than 5 degrees C please allow electrical equipment to settle to normal room temperature overnight prior to powering up.
- No order can be cancelled or accepted for credit without the prior agreement of the Company. The Customer is responsible for returning any Goods, ensuring adequate insurance cover. All Goods accepted for return, will be subject to a restocking fee of 25% of the total value of the goods and all delivery charges. If you wish to exchange the goods for another item(s) of the same or a greater value the restocking charge will be waived, provided our supplier has not charged us a restocking fee. Special orders or bespoke items cannot be accepted for return.
- Any agreement made with Photon Surgical Systems Ltd to have equipment on loan is subject to the following additional terms and conditions – The customer will be responsible for ensuring and keeping safe the equipment plus all accessories and retaining the original packaging. If the equipment is returned to Photon Surgical Systems Ltd the customer is responsible for the safe return of the equipment in its original packaging. Any loss or damage will be charged to the customer.
- If the Customer is buying as a “consumer”, as defined in The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, the Customer may be able to return Goods and obtain a refund of the price paid, save that prior agreement of the company is not required and no restocking fee will be charged where the Customer is exercising his or her statutory rights as consumer.
- Risk passes on delivery but ownership of the goods will not pass to the customer until Photon Surgical Systems Ltd has received in full all sums due in respect of the goods.
- In the event of equipment failure within the warranty period, Photon Surgical Systems Ltd must be contacted as soon as possible. No responsibility will be accepted if you use another company to affect any repairs or prepare any form of report.
- Warranty period varies; new equipment is commonly sold with 1 year, 18 month or 2-year warranties. Pre-owned equipment is sold with a 90-day warranty provided our credit terms have been met. Surgical Systems or their agents need to inspect the goods to establish if the failure is covered by the warranty, or whether user error has caused the problem. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to ensure adequate staff training.
- OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS – In the event of equipment failure within the warranty period the Customer is responsible for the return of the goods to Photon Surgical Systems Ltd. The customer is responsible for ensuring that the medical equipment they are ordering is allowed to enter the country of destination. Please check with the relevant Customs Authorities for clarification. Surgical Systems reserves the right to invoice the customer for any charges that arise as a result of a problem at Customs.
- Please note that the installation of certain Goods should only be carried out by a qualified engineer, and Photon Surgical Systems Ltd cannot be held responsible in any way for any problems or damage arising from incorrect installation.
- Before making a return please ask for a “RETURNS NUMBER” by speaking with one of our customer service team on 01452 347101, we will then provide you with the correct address to return the item to (Failure to do so will delay your return and may attract a handling fee)
- Servicing & Repairs
- Customers requesting servicing on units deemed to be faulty will be charged a full breakdown call-out fee and additional labour charges at the current rate to fix the unit. Photon Surgical Systems Ltd also reserves the right to then carry out the requested service post repair and charge the full amount.
- Where Photon Surgical Systems Ltd fits or retro-fits any additional or upgraded equipment to a machine not under the care of Photon Surgical Systems Ltd, Photon Surgical Systems Ltd accepts no liability for breach of contract between the machine owner and the service provider.
- Where any pre-owned part is fitted upon the customer’s request, Photon Surgical Systems Ltd offers no warranty on the longevity of the part.
- In the case of loan units being installed Photon Surgical Systems Ltd expects the user to take full responsibility for the general upkeep of the unit and where damage is caused Photon Surgical Systems Ltd may charge for the rectification.
- Loan units should be returned upon request by Photon Surgical Systems Ltd. When a loan unit is not returned Photon Surgical Systems Ltd will charge the customer £90.00 per week until such time as the unit is returned and ready to be loaned again.
- A 14 day warranty period will exist on all servicing and repairs carried out by Photon Surgical Systems Ltd.
- Where a repair or service is carried out by Photon Surgical Systems Ltd and then the unit is not used for the 14 day service warranty period, Photon Surgical Systems Ltd will not be held responsible for the unit not working after standing idle.
- Rental & Loan Equipment
- Rental equipment is provided pre-serviced. All paperwork and certificates are held by Photon Surgical Systems Ltd. The initial rental period must be paid up front by the customer along with all delivery and installation charges stipulated by Photon Surgical Systems Ltd at the beginning of the rental period.
- Photon Surgical Systems Ltd reserves the right to collect the equipment at any time should the customer fail to pay any charges brought by Photon Surgical Systems Ltd. The customer will still be liable for any monthly payment incurred once the equipment has been collected.
- Photon Surgical Systems Ltd will attend any breakdown of the rental equipment in accordance with their contract holder terms and conditions. Any misuse of rental equipment by the customer will be charged at the current rate of repair subject to labour and call-out charges if the repair is deemed to be the fault of the user.
- Rental costs are determined by a daily or weekly premium, depending upon the make and model of the unit.
• Our manufacturers generally offer 1 or 2 year warranties on new equipment.
• All Pre-owned equipment is serviced prior to sale and comes with a 3 month warranty.
• Warranties do not cover damage, operator error, or continued use when a problem has been identified but not reported.
• Any warranty claims need to be reported as soon as possible and within the warranty period (if a problem occurs on the last day of the warranty please report the issue on the next working day at the latest)