Introduction into Veterinary Lasers
Diode lasers were commonly used in the field of therapeutic treatment for pain relief and wound healing, while the CO2 laser enjoyed the first choice for surgery. Unlike CO2 lasers, the diode laser beam is transmitted through an optical fibre. This means that the laser beam can be delivered through rigid or flexible endoscopes and now used for surgeries. We have also developed various metal probes to respond to the demands from veterinarians. From vigorous surgery to soft therapy, from abdominal surgery to claw removal or ophthalmology, Diode Laser is a great tool for your clinic.
The new Gbox portable surgery diode laser system is the best value laser on the market today. It is compact and comes with 15W power; this mini surgery laser system comes in single or dual-wavelength versions, it can be used in the continuous as well as the pulsed mode with contact or non-contact. The 8″ touch screen display allows easy access to the advanced software with preset protocols, which can be manually customised by the operator.
Benefits of laser surgery:
- Less bleeding
- Less pain
- Less swelling after surgery
- Quicker recovery from surgery
Benefits of laser therapy:
- Anti-Inflammation. Anti-Pain (Analgesic)
- Accelerated Tissue Repair And Cell Growth
- Improved Vascular Activity and Metabolic Activity
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation
- Improved Nerve Function
- Faster Wound Healing
- 8″ Colour touch screen display
- Advanced software with preset protocols or manual customisation
- Adjustable aiming beam (pilot light),
- Background light and sound.
- Output power calibration at the end of the fiber.
- The built-in power meter can test the power in the software by the user.
- 20 KHz top-pulsation for a quick and tissue-protecting performance.
- 15w peak output power
- Supplied with carrying case for easy portability
- User-friendly protocol
- Output power calibrated at the end of the fibres
- Pre-programmed parameters and user presets
- Compact and lightweight
- High quality and reliable
- Fibres are not chipped to stop working after a set number of uses
- Wavelength: 810nm & 980nm
- Maximum Power: 15w
- Operation Mode: CW, Single or Repeat Pulse
- Piot Beam: Red Diode Laser of 635nm, Power <5mW
- Safety Compliance: CEO197
- The fibres can be sterilised with alcohol or ETO
- Warranty: 2 years
Main Clinical Applications
- DEEP Tissue Therapy
- Spinal surgery
Veterinary Clinical Applications
In recent times, diode lasers have become the laser of choice due to their small size, increased versatility and easy maintenance. At the highest settings the GIGAA Diode Lasers are easy to use as scalpels for everyday surgical procedures. The accuracy of the laser beam targets and vaporizes the pigmented cellular structures in soft tissue. At low wattage, the lasers can be used for therapeutic procedures to promote healing, pain control, inflammation and infection.
The benefits of laser scalpels include a greater precision, reduction of bleeding via instantaneous cauterisation of wounds, and faster healing for the patient.
Acupuncture • Bladder Infection • Burns • Degenerative Joint Disease • Dermatology Infection • Intervertebral Disc Disease • Kidney Disease • Neurological • Orthopedic Rehab • Post Injury – Extremity • Post Injury – Trunk • Soft Tissue Rehab • Trauma – Edema/Congestion •
Acupuncture • Arthritis – Extremity • Burns • Hip Dysplasia • Intervertebral Disc Disease • Lick Granuloma • Neurological • Orthopedic Rehab • Otitis Externa – Infection • Post Injury – Extremity • Post Injury – Trunk • Soft Tissue Rehab • Trauma – Edema/Congestion
Equine Therapy [We recommend the VELAS for Equine for greater power]
Acupuncture • Back Soreness • Burns • Dermatitis Conditions • EIPH • Founder – Hoof • Muscle Recovery • Navicular • Neurological • Post Injury – Extremity • Post Injury – Trunk • Stress Fracture • Suspensory Injury •
Surgical Applications – Laser Scalpel • Cauterize • Cutting • Declaw • Soft Incision •
- Surgery (and endoscopy)
- In the surgical area, the laser beam can be used for cutting tissue like a scalpel. High temperatures of up to 300 °C cause the cells to pop open and evaporate. This process is called vaporisation leading to cutting and coagulation with minimal bleeding.
- Wound promotion
- Postoperative Therapy
- Pain therapy, acupuncture
- Gbox 15w laser and power
- 2 Laser fibres
- 1 Foot Switch
- 2 pairs of goggles
- Therapy Hand-piece
- Laser fibres
- 200 um
- 400 um
- 600 um
- 1,000 um
|Glaucoma Treatment||Declaw Resection||Melanoma Removal|
|Canine Therapy||Feline Therapy|