- High-quality, Swiss-engineered cordless trimmer ideal for trimming faces and feet
- Quiet, lightweight and ergonomic
- Adjustable blade with variable cutting lengths: 0.5mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm and 2mm
- 100 minutes of cordless operating time, and can be used from mains
- Clipping speed of 2400 DBS (double strokes/second)
- Includes cable mains adapter and 5 snap-on combs in 4, 8, 12, 16 and 20mm cutting lengths
- 17.5(L) x 4.6(W) x 5cm(H)
- Weight: 240g
- One-year warranty
This professional and powerful dog trimmer is precision-engineered to give you an excellent quality product. It can be used cordless and lasts for up to 100 minutes from a 60-minute charge, or it can be plugged into the mains for corded use, meaning you never need to wait for it to recharge while you are in the middle of grooming.
The Heiniger Style Midi Trimmer features a 46mm-wide blade which has four short cutting lengths, making this perfect for faces, feet and other delicate areas. It is also extremely quiet and has very low vibration, so it’s great for more nervous pets.
The unique tilted head of this pet trimmer makes it easier and faster to clip as it is much more comfortable for you. The head also enables the clipper to move well with the shape of the animal, giving you an extremely precise trim.
Please note that the battery of the trimmer has a six-month warranty.