The demands placed on any routine microscope for daily work needs careful focus on every microscope detail. The new BA310 features a powerful adjustable light source to meet both delicate and detailed lighting requirements for all sample types while the fully featured Koehler illumination helps in highlighting even the weakest stained specimens.
New CCIS EF-N Plan Achromat objectives provide optimal image contrast through newly designed multi-layer lens coatings.
- 30° inclined Trinocular head with 360º Swiveling eyepiece tubes for comfortable viewing while seated (light split 100:0/20:80)
- Interpupillary distance adjustment between 48-75mm
- Widefield eyepieces N-WF10X/20mm with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces
- Reversed quintuple nosepiece with click stops for precise magnification changes
- CCIS EF-N Plan Achromatic objectives 4X/0.10, 10X/0.25, 40X/0.65 – Spring, 100X/1.25 – Spring/Oil
- The coaxial coarse and fine focusing system has 2-micron minimum increment with tension adjustment
- Vertical travel range 20mm
- Large 175mm X 140mm mechanical stage with low-position coaxial controls. Travel range 76 X 50mm. The sample holder can hold up to 2 slides
- Focusable and central Abbe condenser N.A. 0.90/1.25 with iris diaphragm and slider slot.
- Koehler illumination LED 3W with intensity control
At PSS we pride ourselves on our customer service and are happy to offer as much help as needed regardless of the query size.
We have an ethos of providing the best quality products at affordable prices and fully supporting them with our own team of highly skilled and experienced technicians and engineers.
Our Price Promise: We aim to offer the most competitive price, but if you can buy the same item elsewhere for a better price let us know and we will try to match or better the price.
Demos/Loans: Picking equipment from a website can be quite a challenge. We can visit your practice, so you can sample our products and discuss your needs with one of our team.
How To Order: You don’t have to pay now. Many of our customers have accounts open with us as they like to be invoiced later, instead of paying now. You can order:
Online: You can order online and select the invoicing option that suits you
Phone: 01452 347101
Backorders: We keep most items in stock and will aim to despatch the next day to you. Pre-owned items will be serviced and checked prior to being shipped as quickly as we can to you. However, special-order items / made to order items may take up to 4 weeks. Once an order is placed a member of our team will be in contact to keep you informed of estimated delivery dates.