- The SAM 12 aspirator is a top quality surgical suction unit designed to be highly adaptable. The SAM 12 is a high flow, high vacuum unit ideal for use in general wards, accident and emergency, minor operating theatres, intensive care and also as a backup unit for hospitals and Dentistry clinics. Its reputation for reliability and ease of operation has established it among the most widely used units in the medical world today.
- As standard, the SAM 12 incorporates an autoclavable SAM 2 collection
- vessel fitted with a float valve system, providing automatic shutoff to avoid overflow.
- The SAM 12 is also available with a choice of disposable collection systems including Serres, Abbott, VacSax and Pennine.
- Other disposable collection systems can be fitted to the SAM 12 on request.
- The unit incorporates an MQ25 oil free diaphragm vacuum pump that requires minimal maintenance and helps prevent cross contamination. The MQ25 also benefits from an enclosed crankcase for quiet operation, IP44 totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) permanent capacitor motor with long life sealed bearings and thermal protection.
- The SAM 12 has multiple safety features including overflow control valves and an internal hydrophobic filter to minimise the risk of contamination.
- The unit is fitted with a bacterial filter externally but will be provided with a hydrophobic filter if required.
- Mains: 220/240v
- Vac: 0-650mmHg
- Flow Rate: 30lt/min
- Weight: 10kg
- Noise Level: 65dB
- N-57382 – Extra Serres Canisters (box of 24)
- N-57167 – Serres 2 Litre Liners (box of 24)
- N-57567 – Serres 2 Litre Pre-gelled Liners (box of 22)
- N-57820 – Serres Bracket
- N-1002 – Bacterial Filters (box of 24)
- N-1003 – Hydrophobic Filters (box of 24)
- Autoclavable Jar with lid (SAM12)
- Lid for autoclavable jar
- N-1054 – Bracket for autoclavable jar
- N-1004 – Elbow Connectors
- N-213013 – Hose (1 meter)
- Premium Starter Kits includes; 2L autoclave-able jar, connector, tubing and filter, no patient accessories
- Standard Starter Kit Includes; 2L jar, connector, tubing and filter, no patient accessories