All of our Pre-owned Equipment comes with 90 days warranty and will be serviced/checked prior to delivery.
The Isolette® Infant Incubator, Models C2000 and C2000e is a modular controller-based incubator, which enables simultaneous control of temperature, oxygen (optional extra) and humidity (optional extra) parameters affecting the infant.
- Oval access doors with a quiet latch
- Trendelenberg mattress tilt mechanism (0° to 12°)
- Pedestal base cover (C2000e, only)
- Rail system (C2000e, only)
- Oxygen control system
- Humidity system
- Fixed height stand (without UPS system)
- VHA stand (without UPS system)
- C2000e only
- Fixed height stand (with UPS system)
- VHA stand (with UPS system)
- C2000: Depth: 67.31 cm x Width 102.9 cm
- C2000e: Depth 67.31 cm x Width 120 cm
- Weight: Around 49kg
- Supporting neonatal development with proven technology
- An advanced thermoregulation system, controlled by Dräger’s PID algorithm, keeps the baby in a stable environment. Very low air velocity over the mattress area creates a calm zone that surrounds the neonate to inhibit convective heat loss, while dual air curtains and preemptive regulation mechanisms maintain virtually stable conditions during access to the infant.
- The servo-controlled humidifier provides optimal comfort levels and helps to prevent the excessive transepidermal water loss and evaporative heat loss common in the first days of neonatal life. The double wall design further maximises heat conservation.
- Designed for comfort and ease of use
- We care about ergonomics because it helps you provide the best possible care. Quiet hand ports and large, hinged side walls on both sides of the Isolette 2000 provide ample access to the neonate for daily care or procedures. All controls and sensor modules are easy to reach, replace and service.
- The easy-to-move Isolette 2000 gives you the placement flexibility you need. With its compact design and small footprint, it fits easily in almost any NICU design, maximising space for other equipment, caregivers and parents. The recessed cabinet allows caregivers and family to sit comfortably and close to the baby.