Reconditioned/serviced/calibrated by a Fully Trained Medical GE Engineer. Warranty 90 days on all Pre-owned items
GE Datex Ohmeda Aestiva 5 Anesthesia Machine fitted with a 7900 ‘ Smartvent’ ventilator. The Aestiva/5-7900 systems are equipped with Datex-Ohmeda/GE S/5 Monitoring, which can be interfaced with 15″ flat screen displays mounted on the anaesthetic machine shelf top. The machine is straight forward to use, with the SmartVent’s capabilities giving a higher level of control, whilst reducing agent consumption and saving money.
The Aestiva/5-7900 system comes with either 4.5 or 4.8 software, providing Volume & Pressure. Each machine is fitted with both O2, N2O, and Air medical pipeline hoses and cylinder backup with twin vaporiser manifold.
The GE Datex Ohmeda Aestiva/5 with SmartVent offers some of the capabilities of a respiratory ventilator but saves the cost of bringing a separate ventilator into the operating room. The advanced ventilation is provided by the 7900 ‘Smartvent,’ its sophisticated ventilation capabilities support the needs of a broad patient range, offering low and minimal flow anaesthesia, reducing agent consumption to save on anaesthetic agent costs. (Vaporisers are not included)
The optional S/5 monitoring fitted to the Aestiva’s can be either 15″ Flat Screens or S/5 Compact Monitors. Each monitor comes with F-CU8 Module frame for housing a multi-parameter and a gas module providing the following parameters:- CO2, N2O and O2 measurement, five agent monitoring and agent identification, ECG, NIBP, Invasive Pressures, Temperature, SPO2 and Respiration.
The complete Aestiva/5-7900 and optional S/5 monitoring have been reconditioned/serviced/calibrated by a Fully Trained Medical Engineer.
Note: Do you currently have active scavenging facilities? Do you have piped medical gases? Be sure to speak to one of our advisors today before ordering.
Optional Extra: Full set of patient leads
- Superior ventilation: 7900 SmartVent™
- Volume Mode, pressure
- Volume Mode, Pressure Control Mode, Pressure Support (PSVPro), Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation (SIMV), electronic PEEP
- Tidal volume compensation
- One motion from mechanical to manual mode
- Two key presses to total standby: end case
- Cardiac bypass case mode
- Open systems architecture
- Lower overall height
- User configurable drawers/shelving
- Innovative patient breathing system
- Eight machine hoses/cables integrated
- “No tools” disassembly of components
- Autoclavable and latex-free • Responsive location of the common gas outlet
- Improved low flow/reduced life-cycle costs
- Fresh gas flow compensation—automatically
- Smooth, faster acting fresh gas flow control
- Minimum O2 flow of 50 mL
- Dual airflow tube for low flow