Future proof your practice. VetView has become a leader in X-Ray imaging for Companion Animals because of its high resolution images and advanced diagnostic aids. VetView software produces diagnostically valuable images for both skeletal and soft tissue review. Most systems can provide adequate “bone” presentation but few can produce quality soft tissue detail. VetView is the system that delivers both.
Wireless version includes battery with a total operating time of 4.5 hours (charging time 3 hours). Battery warranty 1 year.
- Wired – 43 x 43cm
- Wireless – 35x43cm
- Fully automatic exposure detection
- Pixel pitch 127 micron, 3.93lp/mm
- Sensor Type: a-Si TFT (Thin Film Transistors-Diode)
- Can be retrofitted into your existing table (subject to survey)
- Emergency capture, to be able to shoot images straight away and adding patient details in after
- Post processing image enhancement
- Auto collimation features
- Lower exposure rates
- Can create your own annotations / labels
- Dental sensors an optional extra (EzDent software)
- No annual servicing required for the plate (your generator will still need an annual service)
- 2 Year Warranty for Flat Panel Detector
Advantages for Veterinary Applications
- VetView software is very intuitive & natural. Everything is easy to use & understand
- The Vet friendly graphical user interface looks & feels like practice management software
- World class imaging algorithms
- Straightforward veterinary specific database
- Full Dicom Worklist compatibility/3.0 Send/receive and Query/Retrieve
- Fully functional as mini or full PACS
- Easy CD/DVD burning with mini Vet View viewer
- Quick custom inter-connectivity to practice management system
- Simple/multiple export options
Contact us today to discuss part-exchanging your old system and to book a demonstration.
At PSS we pride ourselves on our customer service and are happy to offer as much help as needed regardless of the query size.
We have an ethos of providing the best quality products at affordable prices and fully supporting them with our own team of highly skilled and experienced technicians and engineers.
Our Price Promise:
We aim to offer the most competitive price, but if you can buy the same item elsewhere for a better price let us know and we will try to match or better the price.
Picking equipment from a website can be quite a challenge. We can visit your practice, so you can sample our products and discuss your needs with one of our team.
How To Order:
You don’t have to pay now. Many of our customers have accounts open with us as they like to be invoiced later, instead of paying now.
You can order:
Online: You can order online and select the invoicing option that suits you
Phone: 01452 347101
We keep most items in stock and will aim to despatch the next day to you. Pre-owned items will be serviced and checked prior to being shipped as quickly as we can to you. However, special-order items / made to order items may take up to 4 weeks. Once an order is placed a member of our team will be in contact to keep you informed of estimated delivery dates.