Ebit30 is the same as the Ebit60, but without the extended cardiac package, it, therefore, does not support a phased array probe (for cardiac specialists), all other features are the same.
The EBit30 provides all the power you need for today´s challenging clinical environment, yet remains ultra-portable, and very affordable. It comes with cutting-edge imaging technologies, precise and intuitive workflow, ergonomic and eco-friendly design, and versatile transducers for all applications.
- 40% Better Imaging Performance than Q9VET
- Excellent Solution For Small Animal And Large Animal
- 15” LED monitor (0-30º) adapts to different viewing angles
- Built-in battery ≥ 2 hours
- 30 degree rotatable LED screen
- Full-Screen Mode
- Multiple probes available (THI on all)
- Two probe connectors
- 320 GB Hard disk
- USB ports
- Super Light – Just 7.5Kg
- Breakthrough new technologies:
- Space Compound Imaging – Traditional Compound imaging technologies improve the image quality, but at the expense of the frame rate. Chison’s Space Compound imaging has integrated multiple key factors like frequency, focus, and time, to ensure good frame rates.
- SRA – SPECKLE REDUCTION ALGORITHM is the technique that uses a variety of noise reduction algorithms to suppress speckle, to smooth the tissue images and make faint edges more visually prominent.
- FHI – FHI is an innovative harmonic imaging technology that uses multiple transmission and receiving methods based on the patients’ size and weight. This allows the EBit to maintain image resolution when imaging larger patients. Traditional Tissue Harmonics and Phased Harmonics compromise image quality and resolution when penetration is increased. Chison’s FHI technology significantly improves image quality in larger, difficult-to-image patients. (Better than traditional THI and phased harmonics which compromise penetration).
- X-contrast – X-Contrast has settings to quickly change the contrast of the image, from a softer 2D image to a higher-contrast 2D image.
- Q-flow – This adaptive colour detection technology can automatically adjust the colour and noise in different tissues. As a result, colour sensitivity of low-velocity flow is greatly enhanced.
- Auto IMT – Automatically traces the intima, and measures the thickness of the intima. This allows you to measure the intima faster, more efficiently and more accurately.
- Q-beam – Compared to the traditional dual-beam former on most ultrasound machines, the EBit30 uses quad-beam technology for ultrasound signal receiving. This doubles the volume of signals received from conventional methods, increasing image resolution and generating more accurate images. Produces higher frame rates, ensuring better diagnostic confidence and efficiency, especially for moving organs.
- Q-image – These innovative algorithms strengthen the image enhancement significantly. The advanced chipset is used to ensure fast frame rates.
- Super Needle – With Super Needle, clinicians can see a needle inside tissue more clearly during medical procedures. Needle angle up to ±30° (Optional Extra).
- Two years standard warranty for the base unit and 2D probes
|Imaging Modes||2D, 3D/4D|
|Applications||Small and Large Animals|
|Features||4D Virtual HD (HDLive), M-Mode, Anatomical M-Mode, Color Doppler, CW Doppler, PW Doppler, Power Doppler, Directional Color Power Doppler, Tissue Doppler, HPRF, Compound Imaging, Speckle Reduction, Tissue Harmonics, IMT, Elastography, Panoramic, Auto Optimization, Needle Visualisation, DICOM, 3D/4D|
|Video and Output Options||VGA, DVI, USB, Composite Video|
|Export Options||DICOM, Network Storage, AVI, BMP, USB|
|DICOM Options||Store, Print, Worklist, MPPS, Structured Reports|
|PC Export Formats||AVI, JPG, BMP|
|Power (UK)||100-240V, 50/60 Hz|
|Max Cine Memory||256 Frames|
|Accessories||Printer, Footswitch, VCR, DVD-Recorder, Cart|
The full range of probes can be seen here – View probes